Monday, May 19, 2008

Networking

I've been adding social networking sites right, left, and centre this weekend.
I just want to try and get as many people as possible to see my writing.

Yesterday I joined Yuwie and Qassia.

I've added a few friends from HubPages to Facebook. I might have to start visiting MySpace again.

I don't know if all this will help get more exposure, but it can't hurt.

For the first time I have noticed, one of my articles was republished on HubPages without my consent. It was taken from HowToDoThings.com. It was about my cat, Boo, and the jerk didn't even change his name in the article. I guess he didn't figure the author would be on the same site he posted to. The article has been removed after I emailed a copyright infringement letter to Hubpages. I guess I should feel honoured someone thought my article was good enough to steal.

No comments: