Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Three more and we are in the last stretch

I think I'm actually going to make 30 hubs in 30 day. I think also that I will take a break after this and concentrate on my other sites for a bit.

#25
Marvelous Muffin Recipes

#26
To Kill A Mockingbird - Censorship rears its ugly head again

#27
5 Questions for my Cat


I don't have a clue what the last three will be about :)

Now some Triond news. They have launched a new site and are accepting articles about pets. "From now until October 31, TheRealOwner.com is offering a minimum of $3 eRPM for all new, published content." I have published a couple of articles there and they have resulted in me earning more money on the two articles than I have earned for every other submission to Triond combined. I just submitted another one. If you are interested in reading my articles you can find them here:
How to Prevent Hairballs in Cats and 10 Reasons Why Cats are Better than Dogs. Here is a rebuttal to my 10 Reasons Why Cats are Better Than Dogs article. 15 Reasons Why Dogs are Better than Cats

No comments: