Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Back on Helium

Well, I'm back to using Helium regularly again. It is a good place to be. The writing is improving there and it is getting industry recognition.

I took their advice and changed my pen name to my real name. I enjoy writing and I do want publishers to know my name. Uninvited Writer is good to use here, but not necessarily where I want my writing to be seen by professionals.

I'm continuing to write for How To Do Things. Of all the sites that I am paid by Adsense, this one actually is earning me money. So, it's only about 10 cents a week, but it's something. I have almost $10 in my account now for 7 articles. Luckily, I'm not in it for the money...

I also signed up for HubPages, I like the fact that it is so interactive and easy to add videos, pictures, and links. And the people there are really nice.

I also have 2 blogs at Orble.

I do have to be careful that I don't spread myself too thin. I want to do quality writing at all these sites.

No comments: