Sunday, November 02, 2008

Another book

I got Dewey: The Story of the Small-town Library Cat Who Touched the World on Friday, and I read it on Saturday. I have published a review at my book-review blog, Sukee's Book Bites.

I enjoyed it. I love cats and I've worked in libraries, so it was the perfect match. I also found out what it was like for the author growing up in Iowa in the 50s and 60s.

Today I got up early to do laundry, you have to get in early on a Sunday... I forgot to put the clocks back before going to bed last night. Luckily, I woke up around 6:15; having a headcold works better than an alarm clock. The laundry room officially opens at 8am but a couple of us always sneak down early on the weekend to beat the crowd. I got a surprise today when the woman who is always down there on Sunday was missing...she is ALWAYS there when I go down. Maybe she slept in :)

I don't have many plans for today. I am happy that I've written all of my BellaOnline articles for November. I now have to sit down and write my next Suite 101 article. First I have to decide what I'm going to write about.

No comments: