Sunday, September 19, 2010

Homer's Odyssey - A Review

Homer's Odyssey - A Review

Here is a review I wrote about a great book about a blind wondercat named Homer. I have a blind cat myself so I was very interested in reading this book.

It was a very enjoyable read and I have even joined Facebook groups dedicated to Homer. I also logged onto a live chat with the author last week, Gwen Cooper is just one of us crazy cat ladies :)

10% of all profits of the book go to help disabled and neglected animals; the author was able to make a $10,000 donation to a shelter this weekend.

I'm thinking that even if you don't like cats you might like this book. Homer is such a tough cookie, a guy's cat if there ever was one. He made cat lovers out of Gwen's past boyfriend and her husband.

Do yourself a favor, pick up the book. I don't think you will regret it.

No comments: